[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Saturday Help...EARLY

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-I@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:37:25 -0700

Carolyn,

Your plea for help setting up Saturday morning has been a major concern of
mine as well.

I personally including other members of GSDCSV can not do the unloading
and show setup like we used to.

I would hope that members of our club will show and help unload and setup.
Perhaps they can enlist family members and friends to help.

My wife Rita and I will be stewarding in obedience. Stop by and say hello.
I'm the old guy with a mustache and goatee. Perhaps you too can help
steward!. 😊

See you Saturday at 7AM and Sunday, 3/28 & 3/29. Happy Days!

Best regards,
John Lacher
Oroville, CA
GSDCA / GSDC Sacramento Valley