[ SHOWGSD-L ] Satin Ball Recipe

  • From: "Dee and Joe" <jodeeshepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:11:18 GMT

Thanks to everyone who sent me the recipe.  I do have it now and the website to
connect for it.  You guys are all the greatest.  I can always count on your
information and support.

Dee

Jo-Dee's German Shepherds - Home of Am./Can. Ch. Fantasy's Saratoga Cutter and
our other two fur children, Sassy and Nokia.  God watch over all those we loved
and who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Get NetZero Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/half to sign up today!