[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sat. Brags and Farewell to our friend

  • From: Jason Lyle <lyloak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

This Saturday we left early to show at the Greenwick Kennel Club show
(supported entry by the GSDC of Greater New Haven) in East Norwalk, CT under
Judge Susan Godek.
BOF Karizma's Jordan Kaleef Vonloar TC (GV GCh Tazzman's Aregon ROM x MVx Ch
Karizma's Liberia Von Loar ROM) was awarded Winners Dog.  This was Jordan's 3rd
major and puts him very close to obtaining his Championship.

RFB RMB Lyloak's Something In The Way She Moves (Taylor) (2x Sel Ex GCh
Lyloak's First Knight TC x Bihari's Iliza CGC) also went on to win Winners
Bitch, Best of Winners, and Best Opposite Sex for her 2nd Major!

Thank you to Sean Conboy for handling them, Fred Freeman and Trish Wylie for
assisting in Winners/Breed, and to Susan Godek for the awards!

A week earlier we had to say goodbye to our first shepherd Lucia Mia (Signore
Amber's Lucia Mia) at over 13 1/2 years old.  She had lived a long health life
and was our constant companion.  Lucia was always an excellent mother and gave
us our first ROM Sugar Maple, who has blessed us with so many of the wonderful
dogs we have today including our first Select Ch Knight.  13 1/2 years is a
long time, looking back so much has happened over that time not only in dogs
but at home.  Lucia was there when we graduated college, build our house,
welcomed three children into the family, and so much more.  Jon our 2 yr old
son still asks on a daily basis "where is Chi Chi?"  To him she was his dog.
Yes 13 1/2 years is a long time but it is never enough.  We were truly blessed
to have had Lucia to share our lives with.  Thank you to her breeders Barbra
Amidon and Victor Signorelli for enriching our lives with Lucia.

Jason Lyle
www.lyloak.com