[ SHOWGSD-L ] Santa Maria Specialties = 2 more Best Puppies!

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:57:44 -0800

At the Santa Maria Specialties this weekend, Scherzar's Tapestry II,
aka Tootsie, won the 9-12 puppy class both days.  And both days, she
got moved up in Winners's and was also awarded Best Puppy.

Thank you to judges Dick Jones and Carlos Navarro for recognizing this
youngster and your nice comments on her.  This is only her third
weekend out and her second weekend at specialties so she still has
"puppy moments" in ring and does not quite have perfect gaiting
conquered but I am sure it will come.

Tootsie is handled by Art Sinclair and trained and groomed by Debbie
Hopkins, aka Gray Dog Debbie. Thank you both for her wins this
weekend.  And thank you so much for the lovely comments on her from
the other exhibitors/handlers.  Tootsie has not been in four
specailties and has a 4pt. major, 3 Best Puppies and 1 Best Oppsite
puppy.  If anyone would like to see a photo of her please contact me
separately and I can email one to you.

Congratulations to all the other winners.  The Santa Maria Club always
puts on a great weekend of shows.

Tootsie was bred by Janice Staley and is out of  Scherzar's Secret
Desire (Elmo grandaughter) and is sired by my Strider, Ch. Rohan's
Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE, CDX,CHIC. She is owned by Janice Staley and Kay
Springer.

It was a great weekend and especially nice as my niece and her husband
live in Santa Maria and I got to spend some quality time with them.
Plus, the weather was beautiful.

Now back in Northern California to more rain!  Off to watch
Westminster!!!!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC
"Strider" 75 BOBs- #5 & #6 GSD 2009