[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Santa Ana Valley KC shows (not a critique at all)

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:45:10 -0400

santa ana valley is a very classy little show which has stood by itself
for years. i was a member of that club for ten years. Tom and Vivian
always see to it that there is a shepherd judge. the all breed and
obedience people there are a terrific group. why they never draw a
major i will never know. Lots of people on this list have judged there.
I can not remember it ever raining that weekend nor can i remember it
being much too hot so the weather loves them too. The last time I was
there Helen Gleason judged the group.