[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Gabriel Valley in California

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:24:45 EDT

It is not a good day for people, but good for the dogs   I think  it is no
more than 65 out, and overcast. But, a good crowd is here.

I got a phone call from Jen Ahrens who was lost and told her how to get to
the park. It is behind a big rink full of kids on skates playing hockey and
hard  to find. Then Helen Franklin called, and she also was lost. Tedi had to
go
out  to the street and tell her how to get in. Then she called me back to run
to the  parking lot. It seems she stopped and motioned someone to pass her,
and instead  they hit her. But, we got that resolved, and she came in to join
us.

I got to show Paul Root a new card trick and Dick Whalen is here, looking
better every day. I talked to Viv and Tom Brown who are sitting with Tedi and
Liz, who took time off fromt eh Red book. I see Jess and Terry Green talking to
 Sharon and Gene Pico, and Jerry Guzman is working on a young dog with Karen
Taylor.

Mary Garcia is passing around a great picture of Oâ??Connor she got off the
net, and Dave and Jan Coleman brought a cake and champaign for their new
champion. Twyla is here, and I see Kathy and Ken Tank with three of their kids,
 and
we made sure Ken got enough to eat.

Art Sinclair is talking to Sharon Avery, and Dorthly Lynn is sitting with
Pat Brown who has her motorized wheelchair, but is looking healthy.  Barbra
Hefren is talking to Bill Tank and Karen Taylor said they had a great time in
Tucson, and she is back driving down here for all the shows.

I see that Joe Carole is here, and Nicky is over next to Bill Tank, and
Debbie Kaser is talking to Jenn Root, and Colin and Pat Easton are setting up
the
ffod tables.  I see that the Colemans and Roots are sharing a dryeer  and
Kathy Tank is walking with a young puppy. Cindy Tellefson is wearing pink
socks
that match a pink skirt.  Jerry Guzman is sitting with us now, and  telling
stories. It is overcast, but time for the show.

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF SAN GABRIEL VALLEY
JUDGE BARBARA HEFNER

ITâ??S SHOW TIME.

JUNIIOR HANDLER

JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP
OPEN JUNIOR
WINNER

1.   MILâ??S HERE COMES TROUBLE with KARENA AVILA

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.  LEALYNNâ??S TOP SECRET V HI SIERRA Breeder Liz Leschhorn, Dave  Fritsche &
Alycia Patei Sire Kenlynâ??s Aries V Hi Cliss Dam Ch Lealynnâ??bar  & Liz
Leschhorns Dark Secret Owner Jacque & Tom Philipp

2.   JEZRAâ??S FULL THROTTLE Breeder Ben Bigornia, Cindy Tellefsen  Sire
Jezraâ??
s Daytona Dam Jezraâ??s Show N Tell Owenr Mike & Kathy Gray &  Cindy Tellefsen

3.   CAROLANDâ??S RON RICO OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Jack Newton  & Sheryl
Brockett Sire Ch Talimarâ??s Top Shelf Tebe Nobe TC Dam Ch Ponca  Hillâ??s
Christy
Brinkly TC Owner Jack Newton & Sheryl Brockett

4.   ZONIâ??S THE CHUNKSTER Breeder Paul Mazzone Sire Ch Totana  Piper Hillâ??s
Valmoran D Zoni Dam Ch Zoniâ??s Lair of Totana Piper Hill Owner Paul  Mazzone

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

1.   EAGLE HILLâ??S CABERNET SAUVIGNON Breeder Peter & Rhonda  Cacioppo Sire Ch
Pinebuckâ??s Kidd Carson Dam Eagle Hills Sail Ahead Owner Peter  & Rhonda
Cacioppo

12-18 PUPPY DOG

1.   JIM-MY-S GIACOMO Breeder James W. Veatch & Jack Newton  Sire ch
Backachers Chancellor V Almar Dam Caralandâ??s Tammy Faye Owner James W.  Veatch

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   RICHTERSLUSTâ??S GOBI Breeder Herbert Drew Sire Ch Backachers  Ruggiero V
Milo Dam Richterslusts Zena V Windeast Owenr Herbert Drew, (with Bud  on the
end of the lead)

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
WINNERâ??S DOG
THREE POINTS
BEST OPPOSITE  SEX

1.   BRAZOS OF SATER-NORDLICHT Breeder Donna Sater Sire ch  Karaginâ??s Hoodlum
of Castlehill Dam Jamie of Sater-Nordlicht Owner Michel &  Naomi Ebertin

2.   PALADIN POLARIS NIKE CLAYBFIELD HIC, CGC, TC Breeder Dr.  Gloria S. Rice
& Sharlonna C. McGaha Sire Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova TH,  CGC, TC,l HT Dam
Ch Paladin Amelia Earhart Castlehill PT, CGC, TC, HT, HCT Owner  Dr. Gloria S.
Rice & Sharlonna C. McGaha

3.   LAKOTAâ??S RAPID FIRE D ZONI Breeder Paul Mazzone Sire Ch Zoni  Kurt
Russell Dam Ch Totana Piper Hills Valkyrie D Zoni Owner Paul Mazzone

4.   AL-MARS PROVATURA V BACKACHERS Breeder Al Martin Sire  Backachers
Ruggiero V Milo Dam Bodans Once Upon A Dream Owner Jose L.  Covarrubias &
Richard
Sottile

OPEN DOGS

1.   RICHTERSLUSTS JEB B Breeder Herbert Drew Sire Ch Backachers  Ruggiero V
Milo Dam Richterslusts Zena V Windeast Owner Herbewrt Drew, JR  Alcantara,
Sergio Espejo

2.  FAIRHOPEâ??S PIT BOSS Breeder Jim & Stormy Hope & R;. A.  Alcantara Sire Ch
Backachers Ruggiero V Milo Dam Fairhopeâ??s Firedance V Jarnan  Owner Laura L.
Thomas & Stormy Hope

6-9 PUPPY BITCES

1.   ECLIPEâ??S WILD MONTANA SKIES Breeder Colette Skinner &  Debra Kaser Sire
ch Caraland-Survivalâ??s Magellan Dam Ch Eclipseâ??s Rachel Carson  Owner
colette
Skinner &Debra Kaser

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   CHEVELLE OF SATER-NORDLICHT Breeder Jennifer Arends  &Donna Sater Sire
ch Bravos Do Or Die V Nordlicht Dam Sater-Nordlicht My  Lahela Owner donna Sater

2.  CANTARS CALAMITY JANE OF LOKOTA Breeder Robert A. Alcantara Jr.  &
Victoria A. Cayer Sire Kenlyns Big Shot V Sunfarms Dam Lakotaâ??s Bedazzlin
Sunset
Owner Connie Cabanela, Robert A. Alcantara

3.   EAGLE HILLâ??S PETITE SYRAH Breeder Peter & Rhonda  Cacioppo Sire Ch
Pinebuckâ??s Kidd Carson Dam Eagle Hills Sail Ahead Owner Peter  & Rhonda
Cacioppo

12-18 BITCH

1.   TITANâ??S CORYâ??S REVENGE Breeder Ellen Borders Sire Ch Shadow  Acres
Tasmanian Devil Dam Ch Shadow Acres Corinthia Owner ellen Borders &  Kaj Johnson

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   RIVENDELLâ??S SOME LIKE IT HOT Breeder Paul & Jennifer  Root Sire Ch
Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando TC HSAs Dam Rivendell-Utopia Sachet  Jericho Owner
I. &
J. Dupzyk & P. & J. Root

2.   ZONIâ??S AURA AGLITTER V KAY WIND Breeder Paul A. Mazzone  & Victoria
Cayer Sire Ch Caraland-Survivalâ??s Magellan Dam Ponca Hills  Felicia Owner
Gale A.
Taylor & Charlen K. Taylor

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHS

1.   NIKE CLAYFIELD FALLEN ANGLE NCP Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice  & Sharlonna
C. McGaha Sire ch nike Clayfied Casanova HT, CGC, TC, HCT Dam  Nike Clayfield
Winning Colors HIC, CGC, TDC Owner Dr. Gloria S. Rice &  Sharlonna C. MCGaha

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   RIVENDELLâ??S SUNNY SIDE UP Breeder Paul & Jennifer Root  Sire Ch
Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando HSAs, TC Dam Rivendell Utopia Sachet Jerich  Owner
Hallie
McMullen, Ann Smith, P. & J. Root

OPEN BITCHES
WINNERâ??S BITCH
THREE BITCH
BEST OF WINNERâ??S

1.   LINNLOCH SHOWBOAT DE RIVIERA PT Breeder Dorothy Linn/Kay  Springer Sire
Ch Linnloch Paper chase Dam Ch Utopiaâ??s Day Time Fantasy owner  Dorothy Linn,
Kay Springer

2.   MARINERâ??S JENNY FROM THE BLOCK Breeder Joyce Shelp  &Debra Freidberg
Sire ch karaginâ??s Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Ch Marinerâ??s  Aria Dâ??Arte
Owner
Joyce Shelp, Debbie Kaser &Cindy Tellefsen

3.   ECHO-CHAMS INFINITI Breeder Darnell Echols Sire Ch Mar  Havenâ??s Color
Guard Dam Echo-Chams Regin of Fire Owner Jose L. Covarrubias

4.   WASHONEâ??S NAKOMIS Breeder Valerie Nelson, Dorothy Linn, Kay  Springer
Sire Ch Karagins Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Ch Linnloch Paper Doll  Showboat
Owner Pamela Jl. Odell, Ellen Borders Laura Thomas was in the ring  again, and
made it all the way, and even came back for the veteran.  She  did a great job.

VETERAN BITCH

COUGARâ??S BEST BE BEDAZZLED Breeder Meridell & Tonuy Amoroso Sire ch
Caralandâ??
s Unlimited CD Dam Fonsecaâ??s Georgio Woodside Owner Gale A. Taylor  & Charlen
Taylor

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION RIVENDELLâ??S START THE COMMOTION Breeder Paul Root & Jennifer  Root
Sire Ch Jaccar-Rivendell Brando HSAs Dam Rivendell Utopia Sachet Jericho  Owner
Dave Colemand & Jan Coleman & Paul Root & Jennifer Root

I see Tom Pillapant is talking to his wife, and marie Bevequa is on her
scooter.  Sheryll Brocket seems to be in three places all the time, and  Debbie
Kaser did a great job as a ring steward. Paul is working the RELEEF  crowd, and
Bud Drew is walking like he is ten years younger than he was last  year.
Helen Franklin is watching and has calmed down after her  crash.  Boy, if I
ever
decide to hit anyone, it will not be Helen. She  scared the poor lady that hit
her.

Dorothy Lynn is trying to double for the pictures and is getting yelled  at.
She has the Winnerâ??s Bitch and is holding the cookies.  Paul Root  is working
the crowd and had Jess Green laughing, and now The Guz has gone over  to join
in the fun. There isnâ??t as much going on as normal, it is sort of quiet,  but
everyone seems to be having fun.

Thatâ??s it for the day, Barb did a good job, and in the end it was a lot of
fun.  Good times, good dogs, and some good new jokes. What more can we ask  of
life?

Tomorrow is another day.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together