[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Gabriel Show

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:59:20 -0700

Did you ever have one of those days???  Going to the San Gabriel Show I got on
the wrong freeway, twice!  Then could not find the show but thanks to Tedi
Ginsburg who came out of the parking lot to hale me down, finally located it.
Tedi went back to the show and I was going to back into a parking spot so I
motioned the car behind to pass.  I am at a stop just sitting there....well the
other driver couldn't drive and now my white car is wearing her black paint.
That's when I called Evan out..the "Attorney."  However, we were missing the
show so like a true dog person, I just let her go so that we could get
ringside.  Saw beautiful dogs, old friends and as Tedi predicted, didn't win
the raffle.  Folks offered to show me how to get back on the freeway but I
declined. Starting home I found myself in the parking lot of a large shopping
center.  Then it rained and they were doing construction on the freeway so we
were backed up for miles.  It was then that I realized I hadn't taken a pit
stop since leaving home.  I'm not going to the show tomorrow.
Helen
P.S. This is the first time Evan spelled my name right!