[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Diego Specialty Brag and Bakersfield Brag as well!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:05:27 EDT

Wow, what a nice weekend! ...

We kind of split things up this weekend with several choices of shows to go
 to.,... and boy it was successful.

First, On Saturday under Mr. Bud Drew,   New Ch Pending AKC  Approval.
Mariner's Rhyme of Shadow Acres BOM SP.... finished in style  going Best of
Winners for 3 points.  All Points from the Bred By class  handled by Mom Cindy
Tellefsen... Actually I believe that Sheryl Brocket  (one of the other Moms
)  may have put a point or two on her as well, but  she has done all the
training and conditioning-  Rhyme has won at both  Specialties and All Breeds
and was the Class winner of the Bred By class at this  years national .

She is
Sired by     Ch. Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff, OFA  ROM and
Dam out of Sel. Ch. Mariner's Jenny from the Block TC, OFA,

Breeders/Owners:  Debbie Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen and  Sheryl
Brockett

And a Special Thank you to Summer for taking Rhyme back in for BOB
competition.... You are quite the bright and upcoming star!! Keep up the good
work.

We finished another dog this weekend but I will let the ladies who own him
brag about the beautiful boy!!

As for the Bakersfield show, Sheryl and JR took, my big Bi Color male,
Mariner's Black Angus (sired by: Utopia's Smooth as Ice out of Ch. Mariner's
Aria D'Arte)   and he won both days adding two more points.   Angus has both
his majors and needs just a few to finish.....

Breeders: Debbie Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy Tellefsen and Cathleen Bennett
Owners: Debbie Kaser & Joyce Shelp

Very happy in So Cal.

Debbie Kaser & Joyce Shelp
Mariner's Shepherds
And

Sheryl Brockett Shadow Acres and of course

Cindy Tellefsen, Handler extrodinaire!