[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Diego Judge Morton Goldfarb

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:28:34 EST

What a fatastic day for a dog show. About 79 degrees a light breeze and all
my friends.  This is a prk t the top of a large hill and I can see  mountains
in the distance about ten miles away and a lake off to the side.  Morton looks
great in a bow tie, (not everyone can do that) and while a small  entry, some
nice dogs.

I got to meet Amy Kaiser's fiancé, and I see Tom and vivian are here. Mario
Carasco came with aobut ten kids, and his wife, and he looks great, but
probably  20 lbs thinnner than the last time I sw him. There are Dave and Jan
Coleman,  Twyla is sitting behind me, Mary Garcia is next to me, and Liz
brought
Robert  out for some air. I see Jackie Pillipont with her husband and in the
ring
is the  open class with Jerry, Bill Tank, Debbie Kaiser and Ken.  That is the
way  they placed.

I see Paul and Jennifer root, and Paul Mazzone over off tot he side. Nickie
is dressed in white and there goes JR.  Jessie and Terry Miles Green are
here, and Kathy Gray is grooming her heart out.  I also see Will Guery, and
Sheryll Brocket is double handing something.

As Morton hands out the ribbon he shakes everyone's hands and also talks to
each handler as he hands out the ribbons.  Suzanne Maldoon is here, and I  see
Laurie Stewart, and Hunter, (Ken and kathy's kid) is eating chips.  I  see
Georgette and she also dragged out the husband.  Aggie is here too, it  is
always good to see her.

6-9 PUPPY DOG

1.   NIKE CLAYFIELD GUARDIAN ANGEL NCP Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice  &
Sharlonna C. McGaha Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, TC X Nike Clayfield
Winning
Colors Owner Dr. Gloria Rice & Sharlonna C. McGaha

9-12 PUPPY DOG

1.   CATHLIN'S CRUZ CONTROL Breeder Judith Hale, Sammy Von  Drachenberg, PT X
Cathlin's Kigali.  Owner Will Guerry & bill  Tank

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   LAKOTA'S RAPID FIRE D ZONI Breeder Paul Mazzone, Ch Zoni's  Kurt Russell
X Ch Totana Pi8per Hills Vackyrigdzon Owner Victoria Cajer &  Paul Mazzone

2.   ASGARD'S WINTER NIGHTS Breeder John Passaflume, Evan &  Tedi Ginsburg
Hunter of Cedar Canyon X Ch JP's Tequila Sujnrise, Owners Dr. Lori  Stewart

3.   ZAHARA'S DESERT VALENTINO Breeder Richard B & Susan H.  Koch Ch
Mri-Flori's Reo of Lost Hills X Ch Clayfield Zahara v Castlehill, HT  Owners
Richard &
Susan Koch

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOGS
BEST OF WINNERS
THREE POINTS

1.   PONCA HILL'S LAKOTA OF ZONI Breeder Jack Budd Ch Gonvi  Ruklakar's Manny
X Ch Ponca Hills Willow Owner Paul Mazzone

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG
2..VONSHORE'S GARRET BELLE PLAINE Breeder Betty  Jean Day Lenon Du Val
D'Anzin X Vonsharore's Crwon Jewel Owenr Frank Marek

3.   TIMBERLANE'S MCDUFF Breeder Owner Ch Caraland-Survival's  Magellan X
Anber's Lady Tia owner Beverly Pessell

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   NIKE CLAYFIELD UNLIKELY ANGEL NCP Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice  &
Sharlonna C. McGaha Ch Knike Clayfield Casanova, HT X Nike Clayfield  Winning
colors
Owner Dr. Glroia Rice & Sharlonna c. McGaha

2.   MAR-CIA'S LEALYNN'S ROSIE Breeder Mary E. Garcia & Liz  Leshhorn Ch
Caraland Survival's Magellan, ROM X Encore's O'Shea ROM Owner mary  E. Garcia

3.   RIVENDELL'S SOME LIKE IT HOT Breeder owner Ch  Jaccor-Rivendelol's
Brando, HSAs, TC X Rivendell-Utopia Sachet Jericho Owner  Paul & Jennifer Root

9-12 BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OPPOSITE SEX
THREE   POINTS

1.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE QUIP Breeder owner Ch Jaccor-Rivendell's  Brando, HSAs,
TC X Rivendell Utopia Serenade HIAs, TC owner Lissa Cunningham  & J. Root

12-18 BITCHES

1.   SHAROBI'S BELIEVE IN ME Breeder Shari Everitt Hidden  Forest's I'm A
Believer X Ch Sharobi's Design By Mitchell Owner Mikel N. Dugas  & Therese L.
Dugas

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   LORIEN'S MORGAN LE FAY Breeder Twyla Minor ch Schatzmar  Lorien Johnson
X Ch Lorien's Alliance Owner Jacque & tom Philippbar

2.   HICKRYHILLS WSTYS SASSY B. HEIM Breeder Christine Grainger  & Carlos
Navarro Ch Hickory Hills GQ Siriuspark X Bentaryl's Angels Among Us  Owner
David
lasater

3.   RIVENDELL'S ON THE MONEY Breeder J. Root & K. ubry Ch  Jaccar-Rivendel's
Brando HSAs TC X Utopia-Rivendell's Scenario, PT, TC Owner  Paul & Jennifer
Root

4.   PALADIN ALLEGHENY MOON KIM -SHAR Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice,  Sharlonna
C. McGaha Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, TC X Ch Paladin Amerlia  Earhart
Castlehill, HT, PT owner Dr. Gloria S. Rice, Sharlonna C. McGaha,  Shirley J.
Poole

OPEN BITCHES
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   JERICHO'S SUNNY OF YONCALLA Breeder Dick & Jean Whalen  & Robert & Linda
Freeny Ch Backacher's Ruggiero v Milo X Jericho's  Estella of Castlehill
Owner Mario Carrasco & Dick & Jean Whalen

2.   GEOR-JAN'S ONSTAR Breeder Owner ch Shcher-lo's Executive X  Ch Geor-Jan
Lorien's Joyride, HT Owner Georgette & Jim Lilley, Jessica  Lilley, Twyla Miner

3.   RIVENDELL'S MARIGOLD BreederCh Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando,  HSAs, TC X
Utopia- Rivendell's Scenario, PT, TC Owner Paul & Jennifer Root  & Jose Salazar

4.   PALADIN-KANSTEN GOOD VIBRATIONS Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice,  Nancy
Hubbell Ch NuEra Tragically it Braveheart, HSAs X /Ch Kansten's Britten,  Pt
Owner
Gloria S. Rice, Jane & Isabelle Dupzyk, Sharlonna McGaha

VETERANS BITCHES

1.   CH JAGAN'S BELLE STARR Breeder Anne H. Thompson Ch  Ken-Delaine's Taylor
Made X Ch Omega's Solitaire Owner Anne H.

2.   VONECK VULKEN FOOTLOOSE, HSAS Breeder Owner Val Koa's doc  Holiday X Val
Koa's Miracle Owner Judith L. Ecklund Dottie Newell

The judging was great. You could see what Morton wanted, and he let us all
know why he did what he was doing and talked to each handler at the end of the
class.  We are in a break before the Specials, and it is a great show, (I
won the raffle) and that always makes it a good show for me. It is all about
me.  I see Sharyll Brockett is on the Divorce Diet and looks great.   The
Specials are now getting to ring side, and here they go.

BEST OF BREED

CASTLEHILL-MITERHAUN'S TUFF ENUF Breeder Gail Hardcastle, K. Taylor, J.
Guzman, M. Stoll Ch Survival's Tuff Decision, HT X Ch Castlehill's Cuz I Want
to,
HT, PT owners Terrie Miles Green & Jesse W. Green

It was lots of fun to see that the bitch by going best opposite got the
extra entry for a major and then the dog went best of winners and also got the
major, if I figure it right, and I might not. Everyone is talking about if that

did it or not, I see Paul Root talking to Debbie Kaser about it, Sheryll is
tring to figure it out and so are many others.

We brought George W out to have some fun, and he was a ball. He wants to
breed all the bitches, but we are working on that.  Morton did the whole  day
without a hat, and it was amazing, I hope he didn't get sunburned. He seems  to
have such great ring controll and he pucks the 6-9 puppy bitch.

I will try to send this from the park, we will see.

Here goes the Best Puppy.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together