[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: San Diego Brags

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:31:41 -0700

THANKS BIll.
So much EASIER to sit back and let someone else do the bragging!! <G>
We are so proud of this beautiful big black dog.   We all knew he was
special when he was little.......nice to see it all come to fruition as he
turns 2 yrs.
Congratulations also to the Bob and Darlene Ghigleri  and Kurt and
Adelle  Hysen for their puppy   Kurdel's Pants on Fire     for his BOF Futurity
win.........he is sired by a son of GV. Diesel and our GVx. Black Orchid.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com