[ SHOWGSD-L ] San Antonio shows- Handler & Show Information

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:25:40 EST

Handlers coming to San Antonio:

Greg Eschette  _geschette@xxxxxxxx (mailto:geschette@xxxxxxx)

Jeff Pyle          _caggra@xxxxxxxx (mailto:caggra@xxxxxxx)

and Mike Sherman told me probably he was coming.

March 1        Danny Dwier

March 2        Charles  Mardecz

Great New Showsite at the Best Western La Posada Ana Inn, 8600 Jones
Maltsburger

Just 2 blocks from the Intersection of Loop 410 and Interstate 37

Just 2 blocks from North Star Mall (Home of the BIG BOOTS of TEXAS)

Show DInner at Texas Land and Cattle Co

Hospitality Lunch on Sunday by Rose Christina

Hospitality room on Friday night

Closing is Feb. 13th.  If you want a premium list, let me know

Carol Moore

48)