[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Same National problems..

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ruth Scheubler" <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:16:39 -0500

I agree and Perry might draw more entries to offset the higher costs,
because just about anywhere you are you can fly into Atlanta with a dog and
large crates and get some half decent flight times and rates being a major
If its availabe in 2020 maybe we should book it.....
There are many times I would enter a National but just can't get my dogs
there reasonably. So i don't enter I just fly there to watch.
AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com