[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sam Goes to his First Show

  • From: "Kathy Potter" <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:07:20 -0500

Our boy SAM - Tokaye's Play It Again Lin-Ter couldn't go to his
Futurity this weekend because of a commitment I had to meet.

But - my friends and co-owner's Terry & Linda Gorham entered

him and took him to shows in Waterloo, Iowa so he could learn

something. :) SAM is out of our Mephisto Daughter CeeCee and

sired by Bailey.

Yesterday he went to school and today he won 6-9 Puppy Dog

and Reserve Winner's Dog under Sonny Ambrosio shown by

Terry. Although I couldn't be there to see it - it's still fun to hear

about it.

Kathy