[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sally's Booth at the Beaumont National

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:49:42 GMT

Someone at the Beaumont National told me that Sally's jackets were free when
she was away from her booth.  I kept trying to get one of the free ones, but,
Sally kept popping up right at the same time!!  That lady NEVER leaves her
booth!!!  I think that she wears a Foley!!   :-)

 I finally bought a really nice jacket with a beautiful sable trotting across
the back.  I love it, but, then, I love sables, too!!

Paula, 15 days and counting