[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sally has pets

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:45:34 -0600

Excuse me.  What Sally and I know, in the state of IL--at least her county
and mine--you almost have to give away puppies.  Both Sally and I (well
every 10 years or so when I have litter) do our best to place nice pets for
a reasonable price-$200.  I have placed a few for her--not much $$ but nice
placings.  We are just far enough from Chicago to be out of the "swim of
things".  Everyone thinks we are "corn country breeders" and our pups must
be "corn country pups"--i.e. worth --not much.  So not true. As Sally know's
that is why my x-husband insisted on getting out of dogs.  Breed to the good
ones and cannot place the pets where we are comfortable.
LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION!  Sandi