[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sad story

  • From: FARMILGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:33:06 EST

14 month ago I sold a sable male puppy out of Brownwhills Willow v kysarah
and Ch Farmils Justina to an older couple but before they could pick him up she
 had a heart attack and passed away. He husband Phil still wanted the pup. He
and  the pup went everywhere together and Zak helped with the death of his
wife.  Two weeks ago Phil became ill and ended up in the hospital. Zak  ended
up in th pound. Just as I was getting ready to get him Phil was released  and
brought Zak back home. At the time I left a message that anytime he needed a
place for Zak to call. Last friday Phil was found dead at home. He had been
dead  for several days. When the police went in Zak was beside himself and led
them to  his master. Well Zak ended up in the pound again because Phil did not
put  anything in writing about calling me and he was now part of the "estate"
so the  pound would't release him. Finally got in touch with the daughter and
got a note  that Zak was to go home with me.
He was so happy to be "rescued" from that noisy place. He is a big boy who
would do well in obedience. If anyone could give him a good home email me. He
will stay here until we can find him a new home.In spite of it all he is a big
 happy puppy.
Doris

Chuck and  Doris Farrell &
_http://hometown.aol.com/farmilgsd/Index.html_