[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sad news-Shirley Eby

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:34:08 -0800 (PST)

Shirley Eby, wife of John, and breeder of many beautiful German Shepherds under
the Eberling name passed on today after a long illness.  Shirley was an AKC
judge and will be long remembered for her love of the German Shepherd Dog and
her passion to keep the GSDC of N Indiana active. Shirley was a dear friend and
will be deeply missed.   No services are planned at this time. Condolences may
be sent to John Eby 11215 Coldwater Rd. Fort Wayne, In 46845.

Ann
www.edangsd.com
home of #1 2005 Major producing Dam, I've Got It All of Edan ROM
Breeder/owner of 58 Champions and 16 Register of Merit
I've Got Ch Mechanical Bull-Can Sel #4 Ch MeMe puppies