[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sad news, Ginger Lavett

  • From: "pbgs" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blackhawkfarms@xxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:36:37 -0500

Oh no! I am so sad to hear. I spoke to her all
the time about Tyger she loved hearing how
he was doing. So saddened to hear she is
gone. What's going on with the dogs and who
will be taking care of the Tyger kids?
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds

n Sun, 6 Nov 2011 10:31:31 -0600, mike lynch
wrote
> It is with a very heavy heart that I have to
tell the news that
> Ginger Lavett, (CeeGee German Shepherds)
passed away this morning. I
> considered Ginger a very close friend and
since moving back I had
> gotten to know her a bit more since my
childhood. Ginger loved GSDs
> and going to the shows and was the
breeder of Ch.CeeGee's City
> Lights (Neon) and was a tried and true
friend when you knew her. I
> have not heard any other details as of now,
but will let the list
> know when I am updated.
>
> A very sad day here.
>
> Mike Lynch
> BlackHawk Farms

=====================================
=====================================
==
> POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material
remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication,
Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of the
> original author AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author is responsible for the content
of his/her post.  This
> group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or
> opinions expressed in any post.