[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sad news Bob Williamson

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:53:43 -0700

Helen, I can't begin to tell you how much I thought of Bob Williamson. I
have often wondered about him and his well being etc.
He put up a male of ours from the classes to BOB in the 70's, at the GSDC of
San Diego County, which in turn gave him the title of Pacific Coast Victor.
Bob never forgot our dog or us from that time on. Where ever, when ever, he
acknowledged us and we would spend some time chatting.
I have shown a lot of dogs under many judges over the years, and I can count
the ones who would acknowledge me or speak to me, at a later date, on one
hand.
I know I hadn't seen Bob at the some recent past nationals I have attended,
but I certainly have thought about him.
He was a real gentleman. He was knowledgeable and I know he loved the breed.
I had the utmost respect for him.
Another wonderful Shepherd person to add to the list of names...gone but not
forgotten.

Beryl Eshom