[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sad Sad News

  • From: Michelle Mayfield <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:32:26 -0700

For those of you not of Facebook, I wanted to let you all know that my
heart dog Ch Chablis Chick-a-dee v Coda RN BN RA CGC TDI OFA EXCELLENT
H/EL/CA/THY/CERF "Carley" went to the bridge and got her wings yesterday.
This was a very hard decision that myself and my family made but knew it
was for the best for Carley. I will miss her sweet loving nature, so good
with my children. She's the sweetest dog I've had. She would let
Alyssa drag her around all over the house, yard, dog show sites, the park,
you name it and although she wasn't crazy about it, she didn't complain
and let her. She was the best housedog. I loved how she would "talk" to me
when she was happy to see me. She never wanted to do wrong or disappoint
me, she tried so hard. I want to thank Cindy and Bart for sending her to
me, for me to have the joy and happiness for all these years and letting
her be owned by me! I love you my Carley Girl, Godspeed my sweet girl. Til
we meet again at the bridge, sleep well.

--
Michelle Mayfield
Jovon's Shepherds