[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sad News

  • From: Bob Stevenson <trimblyn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:13:35 +0000

I guess by now most of you have heard that my good friend Peter Crawford

passed away a few days ago.  I am going to put together a memorial tribute

to Peter to be published in the Gazette and the Review.

Any excess monies collected will be donated to the Canadian National.  I am

uncertain at this time exactly what form this will take, cash donation,
perpetual

trophy, etc.  I will have discussed with Carolyn, but not with the club and no

decision has been made at this time.

For those wishing to contribute $20.00 towards this tribute please contact me
at trimblyn@xxxxxxxx or by phone at 905-404-2039.

Thank you,

Bob Stevenson.