[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sacramento/Reno Shows.......Brags

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:29:05 -0700

I hate doing brags because I always leave someone out  HOWEVER,  this is
about two, maybe four or six people. First off my handlers.  First the very
professional Art Sinclear very easy and fun to work with. BOB in the Sat PM
show under Ken Downing. He had to do that because. Jessica Frentz, still a
junior handler but very much a professional, set the standard for him in the
AM show by winning BOB under Jorge Noya.

Then the Sunday Reno show:  Art took her to BOS in the AM show. And Jessica
did the same in the PM show.  She lived up to my pet name for her (wild
child) that is closest I can get for public consumption.  From now on I will
have Jessica take her in the morning show to get her trained for Art.  <G>.

Rivendell Tebe Nobe Victoria's Secret (AKA Vickie) along with a few other
unprintable names I call her.  Breeders:  Paul and Jennifer Root, Jene and
Isabelle Dupzyk  Owners:  Bob and Nadine Grady and Paul and Jennifer Root.
Sire:  Scarab's Jack Bauer Tebe Nobe..  Dame: Rivendell's Marigold

My little fun girl made us very proud this last week end.  Thanks to both
clubs for four very nice shows on Easter weekend, and ring side for the nice
support of my little, for want of a better name than I can print...Wild
Thing.

Bob