[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sacramento/Reno German Shepherd Dog Club, Morning

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:59:13 EDT

I am at the show, with so many of our friends.  Terry is taking  pictures of
people without anyone knowiing.  I am sitting with Paul, the  board member,
oot.  Paua just came to sit with us.  I see Debbie  Kaiser over the other side
of the ring talking to Karen Taylor. The Guz is here,  and I got to talk to
Dave Fritze already.Dave and Jan Colean are here, and I saw  Dave at Breakfast.

Kevin has his set-up going,a nd I see e veryone has coffee, and egg
sandwiches already.  Jen Root is talking to Jan Coleman, an d I see Alycia
setting up
a tent.  I have helped set up five tents so far.  Jack  Kilfore is here, and
also Channing Sheets is working a dog, and I see Laurie  Beaullah, and also
The Martellos.  Paula just says she loves the way I  spell, I thinkk that might
be sarcasm.

Ben Bignora is now here, and there are more and more people comming in  now.
The day is a bit chilly, but thje sun is out and it is going to a  great day.

I did get to talk to Art Sinclair this morning,a nd I see Kevin Renolds is
working like crazy to serve everyone. Mike Lynch is in the ring, and going to
judge Junior Handling.

Flower Boy is here, and sitting with me, and I talked to Thurmond who has a
bad wing.  I said hello to Rick and Jennete, and I see Bobby Kinde here,  and
Mike Lynch is in a suit, looking good.  I talked to Carolyn Martello,  and
right now she is talking to Bill Basu, who is working out and it shows. Barb
and
Stacy came up from Los Angeles and now are sitting in the sun.

The Famous Linda Battistoni just got here. She is surrounded with her  possy,
and I see people trying to get to her. But, with the flash bulbs and the
crowd, she is too busy to talk to me. I did see Paula got the first signed
catalalog from Linda, and said it will be on e-bay by tonight.

I was able to spend a little time with Shashi and Rhonda Malik. I havenâ??t
seen them since I judged in Canada. They have a bitch entered. It is so good to

see a full ring side on all four sides with people. A lot of new faces. This
four shows in two days may be a boon to our shows. There are shows today in
Bakersfield California, they also got majors.

I miss Tom and Viv Brown, they didnâ??t make it to the San Diego shows  either,
but I hear they are doing fine. It is strange to go to a show without  them,
however,Also, at the last mkinut Liz decided not to come.

Eric Norby is talking to Tedi now,a nd everyone is milling about.  It  does
seem like the old days.  Imagine that there will be 80 dogs judged  today. That
is going to be interesting.  There actually are some new people  here, and I
see that Sharon Allbrite is here, and now we have all settled in,  and we are
ready for a dog show.

AMY LOOKS GREAT, DRESSED TO JUDGE AND READY TO GO

ITâ??S SHOW TIME!
JUDGE JUNIORS MIKE LYNCH
\
CONFORMATION
JUDGE  AMY SAFDIR

BEST JUNIOR HANDLER
NOVICE JUNIOR

1.  KINGSWOOD DIAMOND OF HALMARK Breeder Syd Malberg Kindgwoodâ??s  Alexandrita
of Halolmark X Kingwoodâ??s Tiddlywinks Owner Brenda Shepard (Her son  won, but
he was not listed in the catalog) He does a great job, and did  today,

6-9 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   MIDNITE SUNâ??S & Mon Ebectin Ch Talimarâ??s Top Shelf  TebeNobe HT, TC X
Ch Midnite Sunâ??s Caribbean Queen Owner b. Banister, K. Crago,  A. Dowling, &
Mon Ebectin

2.   KOHLEINâ??S MASTER N COMANDER LENIOR Breeder K McDonald &  M & M McDonald
AOE Sel. Ch Leniorâ??s Maximus CD, TC X Can. Ch Kohleins Come  Away With Me
Owner Lenny & Lorry Bellah

3.   KALEEF-VON MARTIN DANTE DIVINO Breeder Yvonne Martin &  M. Sheer Ch
Kaleefâ??s American Cowboy X Ch Kaleefâ??s Kissntell Von Martin Owner  Suzanne
&
Edward Brehony

4.   SHO-GUNâ??S TAG YOUR IT Breeder Brenda Shepard Jezraâ??s Born To  Be Wild
Kingswood Diamond of Halmark Owner Brenda & Logan Shepard &  tracy Radigan

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   MAR HAVENâ??S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeder Carolyn Martello Ch  WeLove Du Chein
â??s Army of One X MarHavenâ??s Southern Nights Owner Frank &  Carolyn Martello

2.   KISMETâ??S LAW & ORDER Breeder Dr. Robert & maryellen  Kish Ch Kismetâ??s
Sight For Sore Eyes, ROM X Ch Kismetâ??s Pretty Lies N alibis  Owner Dr. Marc &
Lorraine Cohen

12-18 PUPPY DOG

1.   LONGâ??S PEAK TRAVELâ??N MAN TALIMAR Breeder Patty Korsch Ch  Cathlinâ??s
Tobruk HT X Ch Castlehillâ??s Tuff Cookie PT Owner Barbara Ross, Patty  Korsch
& J.
& I. Dupzyk

2.   MARINERâ??S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  Ch Mr Havenâ??s
Color Guard X Ch Marinerâ??s Point of View Owner Debra Kaser &  Joyce Shelp

3.   AMBERâ??S SOMETHING TO TAK ABOUT V JOEIS Breeder Barbara  Amidon & Joan
Huber Ch Kismetâ??s Sight For Sore Eyes X Amberâ??s Show Girl  Owner Debby &
Gary
White

NOVICE DOGS

1.   WOODSIDEâ??S THEN BOUNTY HUNTER Breeder Sandy Anderson, Linda  Wheeler, &
John Kilgour Ch Kenlynâ??s Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef X Prairefire  Zshota Rozaha
Owner Robert & Ellen Fink & Anthony Amoroso

2.   GRACEFIELDâ??S DARK KLARK GABLE Breeder Cari Miller Ch  Lorienâ??s Lights
Out X Gracfieldâ??s Pacific Mist Owner Cari Miller

3.   VON RUDENâ??S CHANCES ARE Breeder Jamilee VonRuden, Alycia  Partei, & D.
Fritsche Ch Lehlorâ??s Maximus CD X Higth Sierraâ??s Enchanted  Evening owner
Jamilee Von Ruden

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   HIGH SIERRAâ??S CAMELOT V LEALYN Breeder David Fritsche, Liz  Leschhorn, &
Alycia Partel Ch Karaginâ??s Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Lealynnâ??s  Dark
Secret
owner D & L Fritsche & Alycia & Scott Partei

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   AVION CHIEF OF STAFF Breeder Edward & Claire Drosdick  Sel. Ch. Karaginâ??
s Hoodlum of Castlehill ROM X Ch Avion Advantage PT Owner  Edward & Clarie
Drosdick

2.   PALADIN POLARIS NIKE CLAYFIELD HT CGC Breeder Dr. Gloria S.  Rice &
Sharlonna C. MaGaha Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, PT CGC X Ch Paladin  Amelia
Earhart Castehill, PT, CGC owner Dr. Gloria S. Rice & Sharlonna C  McGaha

OPEN DOGS
WINNERâ??S DOG
FOUR POINTS

1.  FONSECAâ??S JIMMI EDALE Breeder Jodi Belanger Ch Fonsecaâ??s Y2K  Survivor
Jomar X Fonsecaâ??s Passion Woodside Owner Stuart & Sharon  Bitch

RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

2.   FIRCREST HEART OF GOLD V SUNRISE Breeder Helen Word &  Donna Gonzalez
Am/Can Ch. Sel Leniors Maximus AOE, CD, TC X Fircrest Sole  Survivor TC Owner
Candee Bryden, Helen Word, & Donna gonzalez

3.   JEZRAâ??S TELLEDEGA Breeder E. Hilol, T. Radigan, & C  Caruso Ch Karaginâ??
s Hoodlum of Castlehill X Elavastonâ??s Tuscany, HT Owner Anne  H. Thompson, T.
Radigan & r. Nichols

4.   LINNLOCH TRIPLEDIPPERED Breeder Drorothy Linn & Kay  Springewr Ch
Linnloch Paper Chase ROM X Ch Ariana Ruffles of Linnloch ROM Owner  Dorothy
Linn &
Kay Springer

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   KALEEF-VONMARTINâ??S DEL WOLFPAW Breeder Yvonne Martin C~h  Kaleesâ??s
American Cowboy X Ch Kaleefâ??s Kiss n Tell Von Martin Owner Else P.  Wolff

9-12  PUPPY BITCHES

1.   CHABLIS  SCANDALOUS Breeder Cindy & Ardin Bartley Chablis Coda
NOMOREMRNICEGUY X  Chablis Silhouettle Joelle Owner c`indy & Ardin Bartley

2.   RIVENDELLâ??S ALIENNE Breeder Jennifer & Paul Root Zel. Ex  Ch.
Karaginâ??s
Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Rivendellâ??s On The Money HSAs, TC

3.  BAR-Kâ??s GREEN DIAMOND Breeder karen Toth & Valerie Nelson Ch.  Jezraâ??s
Daytona X Ch Washoneâ??s Spider Woman PT Owner Karen Toth & Valerie  Nelson

12-18 BITCHES
WINNERâ??S BITCH
BEST OF WINNERS
FOUR POINTS

1.   JAGAN-KARAGIN HAPPYSAYSITALL Breeder Anne Thompson &  Karen Taylor &
Jerry Guzman Ch Karaginâ??s Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Jaganâ??s  Happyanunoit
Owner
Roberta A. Kindy

2.   MAR HAVENâ??S SARAJEVO SUNRISE Breeder Frank & Carolyn  Martello Acaraâ??s
Cold Climate X Ch Mar havenâ??s Annieâ??s Song Owner Shirley &  tom Oâ??Brien &
Carolyn Marello

3.  RIVENDELLâ??S-CHOPAE BELLE LIASON Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root
Ch Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando HASs, TC X Rivendellâ??s Utopia  Serenade, HIAs,
TC Owner Jennifer & Paul Root & Jim and Lissa  Cunningham

NOVICE BITCH

1.  SCHERZARâ??S WISH UPON A STAR Breeder Janice Ll. Staley Scherzarâ??s
Maverick X Ch Scherzarâ??s Yvette Owner Janice L. Staley

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCH

1.   TEBE NOBE BODACIOUS RIVENDELL Breeder B. Bigornia, I.  Dupzyk, & J. Root
Ch Elvastonâ??s Southern Byrne HT X Ch Rivendellâ??s  Margueritte Scarb HT
Owner
Ben Bigornia

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   SUNRISE WINGS OF GOLD FIRCREST TC Breeder Donna Gonzaez  & Helen Word
Am/Can Ch Sel Leniors Maximus AOE CD, TC X Fircrest Sole  Survivor, TC Owner
Donna Gonzalez

OPEN BITCH

1.   ROCKNOLLâ??S CHIMAY NIKE CLAYFIELD Breeder David & Janet  Coleman &
Sharlonna McGaha Ch Rocknollâ??s Mackinac X Nike Clayfield Karen  Briggs Owner
David &
Janet Coleman & Sharlonna McGaha

2.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE RUBASSE Breeder Olissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root Ch
Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando HSAs, TC X Rivendellâ??s Chopae Yum  Yum, HSAs
Owner
Jim Cunningham, Paul Root, Tracy Radigan

3.   WITMERâ??S EXODIA OF VANDERWERTH Breeder Susan Witmer &  Robert VanWinkle
Witmerâ??s Break on Through X Ponca Hills Xelda of Lexus Owner  Susan Witmer &
Robert VanWinkle

4.   T-HOâ??S TIGER LISY EDALE Breeder Tami Howard & Sharon  Birch Ch. T-Hoâ??s
For Whom The Bell Tolls X Joelles Shilo Owner Stuart &  Sharon Birch

BEST OF BREED

CH RIVENDELLâ??S START THE COMOTION HT Breeder Paul & Jennifer Root Ch
Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando HSAS X Jennifer Root

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CH. TALIMARâ??S TOP SHELF TEBE NOBE HT TC Breeder Jamie & Barbara Ross  & Jene
& Isabelle Dupzyk Sel. Ch. Karaginâ??s Hoodlum of Castlehill ROM  & Ch. Tolhaus
T-Ho Aviana TC, ROM Owner Jamie & Barbara Ross & Jene  & Isabelle Dupzyk

Thatâ??s it for the day. Another show in the book. Oh hell!  We have  another
show to go, and it is only 1:00.  There is a free lunch, (no Pual,  there is
such a thing as a free lunch) from Kevinâ??s coach, and then on to Randy
Chestnut.

Amy did a fine job, seemed to have good ring procedure, and knew what she
wanted. She looked good doing it, and is going to be one of the better judges,
if she isnâ??t already.  I followed her all the way, she love the dogs, and
smiled all day.   What more can we ask?

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together