[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sacramento...Da Sequel

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 19:00:26 -0700

Juz got home and read Evan's post on the show. What was supposed to be a cloudy
and rainy day was anything but. Actually...it was a "Sunny Side Up" kinda day
and once again we are doing the Happy Dance in CA and ID.
That would be "Rivendell's Sunny Side Up" who won a lovely 9-12 bitch class and
then went RWB for a 4 pointer and BP. It is a special day because she is so
special and she took that Reserve behind a very Special bitch...who is now a
real Special...Special. That would be Utopia's Finish Line of Mariners...a
Scoop and Ro daughter owned by Kathy and Deb. That also made both parents ROM's
and we congratulate Deb, Kathy, Barb, Peggy, Ken, and Kevin for a "Job Well
Done". Scoop & Ro...how could they miss?

This was Sunny's 3rd show and her 3rd BP...she now adds the 4 Point Major RWB
to the 2 Point RWB from an AB in Las Vegas. A nice start for a very nice girl.
We wish Hallie and Seth McMullen more of the same with this young star. Our
thanks today to Jerry Guzman for guiding Sunny down the proper paths.

This has been a fantastic litter. We had 3 bitches and 2 of them have 6 BP's in
6 shows and we haven't even brought Pepper Ann...the 3rd one out. Brando X
Sachet clicked as well as Brando and Cindy. 2 Gotti daughters producing lovely
puppies with a prepotent stud dog. These are varying repeats on Maggie and
Honey...different sisters bred to Brando.

I also want to thank Judges Lee Brown and John Beamont for their nice words
about Maggie (under Lee) and Sunny (under both). Consistency is an exhibitors
dream and both Lee and John were that...consistent I mean.

OK...I will stop now but thanks for letting me go on and on. Evan tells me it's
good for da Soul.

Paul, Jenn, Ben, Hallie, & Seth...doing da Happy Dance in Bay Point CA, Newark
CA, & Meridian ID.

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com