[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sacramento in the morning new judge again

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:55:16 EDT

Here we are in Sacramento. It seems odd to drive seven and a half hours
from our home in California to a show in California.  But we are here.  Summer
and her family were two hours behind us, and so they got in after nine.  We
tried to beat the traffic.

You cannot go anywhere in California without traffic.

We are again at the wrong hotel. Last year we stayed here as well and when
we went to the show location realized they had changed it, so we drove each
day  to the new place. Not a big deal. Sacramento is a small  town.
_

Two old people go to the doctor to find out how to solve the problem they
were having.

They tell the doctor, â??We canâ??t remember stuff, and keep forgetting
things.â??

The doctor says to them, â??You sir are 85 and madam, you are 82, it is
normal not to remember things.  You have to write them down, and that is  the
only problem.â??

So, they agree and return home.

He says to her, â??I am going to the kitchen, do you want anything?â??

â??Yes, she replies. I want some ice cream, write it down.â??

He says, â??I donâ??t need to write that, I am just going to the kitchen, and
I  will get you your ice cream.â??

â??No, she says, I want chocolate sauce, write it down.â??

He responds, â??I donâ??t need to write that down, it is just ice cream with
chocolate sauce.â??

â??Again, she says, write it down, I want sprinkles on it too.â??

â??I donâ??t have to, I am in the kitchen and will get you what you asked  for.
â??

About ten minutes later he returns and hands her a plate of bacon.

She looks at it, looks at him, and says, â??Whereâ??s my  toast?â??

Neither Tedi for I remembered that this is the wrong motel. The worst thing
 is that Summer and her family are here too.  I guess at our age we should
have written it down, but then, what are the chances we would have
remembered to  look at the note?

Four shows this weekend, and all four good judges.  This should be a  fun
weekend, even if we do have to drive a bit more than usual.

I stopped posting from the shows for a while. I decided to just attend and
see if that was enough to fill my time. I also was thinking that with the
streaming video, I was no longer relevant for the Blog at the national. I am
 back on the computer for the regional shows, we will see how it goes for
the  national.

The day is bright, the weather looks great, my dog is happy, and Tedi and I
 are ready for another show weekend. After deciding to pull last weekend,
and  having next weekend off, this is going to be a great day, win or lose.
At  the end of the day, you can see if I still feel that way.

Here we are at the show grounds. It is a bit cold for me, but everyone is
laughing. I talked to Paul Root for a minute and I see Bob and Nadine Grady
with  their sable puppy.  I did say hello to Channing, and he is walking a
puppy,  too young to show.

I just found out there is another change, Randy Darnell is replaced by
Dalene McIntyre. An interesting change. Bill Basu is working his black dog.
Carolyn Martello let us set our tent next to her, even if we havenâ??t won
anything for a while. I see that Jennifer is talking to our photographer,, and
 asked Roger to get some film of Kirk. We had breakfast with the Khatibs
and  Summer just came by to see me. And said she is impressed by my typing.

Sharron is walking around and talking and I see Karen Taylor with a good
looing bitch.  Nancy Hubbell is here, her dog is going to be hard to  beat.
Adam has a new phone.  Karen Taylor came by to say hello.   I know Twyla is
here, but I donâ??t see her. JR came up and is not dressed to show  yet, but
Zac is ready to go.

The Famous Linda Battistoni is here sitting with Rick and Jenetta and I see
 the Guz talking to everyone. Art Sinclair is ringside and I see Cindy
Tellefson.  The Sottilles came by to say hello,a nd Dayleen got here and si
ready to judge.

6-9 Puppy Dog

ENCORE-CANTAR LORIENâ??S HURRICANE Breeder Linda Battistoni, Robert A.
Alcantara Jr., Twyla Miner Sire GCH Ch Lorien;s Patron By Rohanâ??s Ind9igo0
Girl
Owner Twyla Miner, Linda Battistoni & Robert Alcantara Jr

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY

1.   CANTARâ??S 454 CASUAL OF RICHERSLUST Breeder Robert  Alcntara, Jr.,
Herbert Drew, Lamont Ullrich Siure Ch Lakotaâ??s H9tman of Cantar,  Dam
Richterslust Barbra B Owner Ed & Suzanne Brehony

2.   RIVENDELL-TEBE NOBE ESQUIRE Breeder Jennifer & Paul  Root, Jene &
Kisbele Dupzyk Sire Scarabâ??s Jack Bauer Tebe Nobe Dam
Rivendellâ??s Marigold Owner Jennifer & Paul Root, Jene & Isabelle  Dupzyk

12-18 PUPPY
WINNERâ??S DOG
BEST OF WINNERS
4 POINTS

1.  MAR HAVENâ??S JOHNNIE BLACK Breeder Frank & Carolyn Martello,  Doris
Estabrook Sire Ch Tazzmanâ??s Aregon Dam Ch Mar Havenâ??s Black Orchid, HT, PT
Owner Hae J. & Son Y. Lee

2.   MAR HAVENâ??S TRUE COLORS AT TWO RIVERS Breeder Shirley  Oâ??Brien,
Carolyn Martello & Thomas Oâ??Brien Sire Ch Mar Havenâ??s Man In Black,  PT Dam
Ch
Mar Havenâ??s Sarajevo Sunrise PT Owner SWWhirley Briggs Oâ??Brien

3.   LEWELLYNâ??S LION HART Breeder Elizabeth Hartwig &  Sharlonna McGaha &
Gloria Rice Sire Ch Karizamaâ??s Chad v Kaleef Von Loar Dam  Nike-Clayfield
Keepsake Angel NCDP, PT Owner Elizabeth Hartwig, S. McGaha, G.  Rice

4.   KARIZMAâ??S SUNDANCE V KALEEF Breeder Iza Kabuska, Jim &  Sheree Moses
Sire Ch HiCliff Bronson Kaleef Dam Ch Karizmaâ??s Venezuela Owner  Rick &
Janetta Welker.

NOVICE DOG

1.   WINTERHAWKS BARKING AT ROHAN Breeder Chriss Simmons &  Roberta Kindy
Sire Ch Rohanâ??s Reward HT, CD, HSAdc Dam Amberâ??s Fantasia of  Deblyns PT
Owner Theresa Royer & Debby White

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   MAR HAVENâ??S DARK KNIGHT Breeder Frank & Carolyn  Martello, Doris
Estabrook, Sire Sh Tazzmanâ??s Aregon, Dam Ch Tazzmanâ??s Black  Orchid,m HT, PT

2.   KAZARO-aNARAKâ??S TIME TRAVELER CGC Breeder Zachary Hudspeth  Sire ch
Schokrest San Gregorio of Gracefield Dam Ch Covy Tucker Hill Deta of  Hudspeth
Owner Ann Akerill

3.   ASGARDâ??S KIERKEGAARD Breede Evan & Tedi Ginsburg Sire Ch
Encore-Asgard Oâ??Connor Dam We Love DuChienâ??s Honey Be good Owner Evan &
Tedi  Ginsburg,
Jacquiline Khatib

4.   MARCO OF STONE-RYDGE Breeder Dionne Insalaco & Lamont  Ulrich Sire Ch
Marquis Show Stopper Surgio RN Dam Stone-Rydgeâ??s Foxy Lady Owner  Lamont
Ulrich

OPEN DOGS
RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

1.   SCARABâ??S JACK BAUER TEBE NOBE Breeder Sharon & Michael  Aver, Ben
Bigornia, Isabelle Dupzyk Sire Ch Woodsideâ??s The Bounty Hunter Dam Ch  Tebe
Nobe
Bodacious Rivendell, HT Owner Kathy Estrada, Ben Bigornia, Isabelle  & Jene
Dupzyk

2.   MARINERâ??S BLACK ANGUS Breeder Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp &  Cathleen
Bennett Sire Utopiaâ??s Smooth as Ice Dam Ch Marinerâ??s Aria D-Arte Owner
Debra
Kaser & Joyce Shelp

3.   RANDHEIMâ??S DEBRUTS BIG IRON RN, CGC Breeder Joanna Rand  & Lori
Nickeson Sire ch Elvastonâ??s Southern Byrne PT, HSAs Dam Randheimâ??s  Debruts
Heaven Sent CD, PT, HSAs Owner GaIL & Tom Engels, Al & Joanna  Rand

4.   KANSTENâ??S JOURNEY Breeder Roberta Kindy, Nancy Hubbell &  Susan Witmer
Sire Ch Karizmaâ??s Nicaragua Dam Witmerâ?? Frosted Toffee Owner Nancy  Hubbell

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   MIDNIGHT SUNS DOMINICA Breeder B. Banister, K. Crago, N.  & M.
Ebertin, A. Dowling Sire Ch Iâ??m All That Matters of Edan Dam Ch  Midnight
Suns
Calypso Owner B. Banister, K. Crago, N. & M. Ebertin

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

1.  MAR HAVENâ??S RAIN DANCER Breeder Caroly Martello & Kit Marshall  Sire Ch
Mar Havenâ??s Last Cowboy Song, PT Dam Al-Mar Havenâ??s Country Legend Owner
Carolyn Martello

2.   RIVENDELL-TEBE NOBE VICTORIAâ??S SECRET Breeder Jennifer &  Paul Root,
Jene & Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk Sire Scarabâ??s Jack Bauer Tebe  Nobe Dam
Rivendellâ??s Marigold Owner Bob & Nadine Grady, Paul & Jennifer  Root

3.   CROSSWINDS VISION QUEST OF BROWNHILL Breeder Emily A. St.  Hillarire
Sire Ch Brownhill-= Kysarahâ??s Leonardo RN Dam Bownhill-Kyssarahâ??s Ne  Quest
Owner Stephanie Cross

4.   COVY TUCKER HILLâ??S TOP SHELF TANGUERY GIN Breeder Yolanda  Briscoe,
Gloria Birch & Cappy Pottle Sire Covy-Tucker Hillâ??s Sheriff Dam Ch
Kaleefâ??s
Frido Kahlo v Kenlyn Owner Tami Phillips, Brigette Isham, Gloria Birch  &
Cappy Pottle

12 - 18 BITCHES

1.   NORHAUS-DCT SERENDIPITY V GRACEFIELD Breeder Janice Staley,  Eric
Norby, Paul & Jennifer Root Sire Norhaus-Dream Come True Thunder Road  Dam Ch
Scherzarâ??s Paprika Owner Cari Miller, Eric Norby & Joan  Intersimone

2.   SCHERZARâ??S TAPESTRY II Breeder Janice Staley Sire Ch Rohanâ??s  Reward,
HT, CD, RE Dam Scherzarâ??s Secret Desire Owner Janice Staley & Kay  Springer

3.   CLAYFIELD WALKING ON SUNSHINE Breeder Alice Likens, Nancy  Wallace,
Sharon & Mike Avery Sire Ch Silverhillâ??s Matrix Resolved Dam  Clayfield
Murphy
Mack Owner Ann Akerill

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   FLUSTANZ FANTASIA Breeder Lorraine Cohen Sire Kismetâ??s Law  and Order
Dam Ch Cathlinâ??s Azeri of Hallmark

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   TJRâ??s-ANIMUS A TORRID AFFAIRE, HSAs Breeder Hallie McMullen  Sire Ch
Signatureâ??s Cooper v Knaufhill Dam Ch Rivendellâ??s On The Money, HSAs  Owner
Theresa J. Royer & Hallie McMullen

2.   JAGAN LORIORâ??S SOLIKE HAPPY Breeder Anne Thompson &  Lorry Bellah Sire
Ch Lenlorâ??s Maximus CD Ch Jaganâ??s Happyanunoit Owner Ellen  Borders,
Pamela Odell, Ann Thompson

3.   SCHATTEN-SUBOJAâ??S VICTORIA SECRET Breeder Lois Gregor, Nancy  Hubbell
& Meleah Fowler Sire Ch Subojaâ??s Armyâ??s Soldier Dam Schattenâ??s  Deliaâ??s
Gone Owner Lois Gregor & Susan Sisemore

4.   WINTER HAWKS BREAKFAST AT ROHAN Breeder Chriss Simmons &  Roberta
Kiindy Sire Ch Rohanâ??s Reward, HT, CD, RE Dam Witmerâ??s Frosted  Toffee

OPEN BITCHES
FOUR POINTS
WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   TEBE NOBE STIMULUS STIMULUS PLAN SCARAB Breeder Sharon &  Michael
Avery, Ben Bigornia, Isabelle Dupzyk Sire Ch Woodsideâ??s The Bounty  Hunter
Dam
Ch Tebe Nobe Bodacious Rivendell, HT Owner Ben Bigornia, Isabelle  Dupzyk,
Ellen Borders, Kathy Estrada.

2.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE BELLE LIASON Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jeninifer
Root Sire Ch Jaccar-Rivendellâ??s Brando, HSAs Dam Rivendell-Utapia  Serenade
HIAs Owner Jennifer & Paul Root, Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk

3.   MAR HAVENâ??S ORCHID SERENADE Breeder Frank Martello, Carolyn  Martello,
& Doris  Carolyn Martello

4.   ROHANâ??S INDIGO GIRL Breeder Roberta Kindy, Nancy Hubbell  & Susan
Witmer Sire Ch Karizmaâ??s Nicaragua Dam Witmerâ??s Frosted Toffee Owner  Linda
Battistoni

BEST OF BREED

GCH CH LAKOTAâ??S HITMAN OF CANTAR Breeder V Cayer, S. Moses, R A Alcantara
Jr Sire Ch Woodsideâ??s The Bounty Hunter Dam Ch Kaleefâ??s Justine Owner S & E
 Brehony, V. Cayer, R. Alcantara Jr.

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

GCH CH RIVENDELLâ??S XENIA Breeder Jennifer & Paul Root Sire Rivendellâ??s
Manheim Steamroller, PT, HSAs Dam Ch Rivendellâ??s Natalle Bayou Bay Owner
Jennifer & Paul Root, Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk

That is the show. It is noon, and I am ready to go home. Tedi just reminded
 me we have three more shows to go. So, I will be back later on.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/