[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SWIMMERS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

now that is interesting too, Kathy.  My pup was in need of more nutrition, not
less.  She had a flattened chest and for a few weeks I wondered about putting
her down.  Never said anythning out loud, till my hubby asked if she was a
swimmer.  But patience paid, though I still need a lot with her.  Daddy taught
her some very bad habbits, like using her paws to say hello.  Can't keep a pair
of jeans clean!!!!

  sheila
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:48:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Elsyd1@xxxxxxx writes:
I believe it comes from
puppies that like to sleep on their tummies, much as babies who sleep on
their
backs can develop a flat head, unless turned. Simple cause and effect, in
my
opinion. Shalom, Syd

I think it comes from FAT babies, moms with a surplus of milk, perhaps even
smallish litters. I carried a friend's swimmer over my forearm, hand
supporting his chest and just letting his little legs dangle and taking him
away
from the dairy bar did the trick.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

Building a website is a piece of cake.