[ SHOWGSD-L ] SV to reinstate long coats - could this be true....!

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:04:41 EDT

SV to reinstate long coats - could this be true....!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Here is is straight from the SV   15 Jul 2009

Dear  Ms........

In reference to your inquiry we would like to inform you  that the German=

Shepherd Dog with =E2=80=9CLong stock coat with undercoat=E2=80=9D  will=
 be integrated into
breeding and conformation shows. But,  before this can be done a request=
 for
the change of the German Shepherd  Dog race standard has to be submitted=
FCI; the target for the start of  the new rules is as of 2010. We will
publish further information in the SV  magazine and on our homepage as soo=
n as
we will have received the approval  of FCI.
We hope we have been able to help you with this information.
Best regards
A.  Fath

--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--
--------
Verein  f=C3=BCr Deutsche Sch=C3=A4ferhunde (SV) e.V.

Verein f=C3=BCr Deutsche Sch=C3=A4ferhunde  (SV) e.V., Steinerne Furt 71,=
 86167
Augsburg - vertreten durch den  Vorstand, dieser vertreten durch die
Hauptgesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrung
Hauptgesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrer Hartmut Setecki
VR  Augsburg 15

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  Member CKC
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas=

for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=3Demlcntusfood00000009)