[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STUPID STUPID PET OWNERS

  • From: "Arcturus" <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 01:09:35 -0400

"Some people may have all
the education in the world, but absolutely no common sense.  It makes me
wonder about this person who let her dog suffer a terrible painful death
how she would response to a human being in distress, ..."
   I had an Aunt, who, when her elderly husband collapsed on the kitchen floor,
brought him a pillow and a blanket so he could be comfortable until the next
morning when she was going to call the doctor.  Fortunately, an Uncle happen to
stop by and called 911, or  poor old Uncle Charley would have been gone.....SueT