[ SHOWGSD-L ] STUFF

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:28:49 -0600

er --- perhaps I should really fix the spelling --- st a ff.  Lew's post on
Mother AKC's proposal on
"mutts" - sorry, another word for -- really got me laughing as we do need to do
it each day.
We all know only too well that laughter is the BEST medicine.   Ok --- with the
BSLs etc., that
word made me think of the breed who is reall and an original tough kid -- the
Staff ordshire
Terrier.    I love to put stuff like that so I can lighten up our wonderful
world.   Staff, Stuff &
we'll all have a good day with our  GSDs - and I've been asked by some folks
what is GSD?
Play on words & so forth also - ARO  and ARNO with another I thought of --
morti fied as in
morti cian   yikes     Have a good one and know we are doing Ok and all will
come out in the
"used dog food"  pile.      Lovin' Da List as Da List is Da Best  Norma  no L &
a couple critters