[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STREAMING VIDEO

  • From: randall chesnut <rchesnut70518@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 12:17:02 -0700

I could not agree more with Helen, Molly, and Ed.  What a shame for those who
are unable to attend.
How much you want for  the chair Helen? (lol)
Randy C.

On Friday, September 5, 2014 12:57 PM, Helen Franklin
<helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For some of us, the Streaming Video meant everything!  It was a way to be a
part of the show when we couldn't.  I prepared lunches in advance and
warned my
family and friends not to call during "show times."  Having a large
computer monitor, I even bought a new comfortable chair for viewing a few
years ago.
I am so very disappointed, no.....miserable that I will not be at the show
with everyone, via video, this year.  It is such a major loss to me!
Helen Franklin, 50 Year Member GSDCA

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html