[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS ASK

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 13:59:36 -0700 (PDT)

Don't forget AOE Sel Ex BOOKER
Bob Neiman
Breeder/owner of UKC Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of SandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo

  From: Barbara or DTA Amidon To: antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx Cc:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:07 AM

  I just received my review..If you look at whos winning it is the large puppy
producing kennels..
  They bred litter after litter..Today it is big business not a hobby..These
large breeders should have winners
  as they have SOO much to choose from..Is it great for the dogs no..But then
this is the right of the individual person ..I have bred small for years and for
a while was keeping too many..The dogs do not get the attention needed..I myself
feel better with just a few dogs that do get more individual time..Then I was
never in it to
  make a living..    www.amber-german-shepherds.com

  -From: antonio ybarra Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 4:23 PM To:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Excellent point Syd.  Some people on this list believe that being a
responsible owner means: cleaning dog runs, feeding and breeding they're
dogs.  The best owner according to this list, should make the dog a champion,
breed the dog to death, and find a good home after they are done with the dog.
Ok, a "great" home, I have adopted two of these champions no questions
asked; the owners couldn't wait to get rid of these beautiful dogs.  I have
been at some of the homes of these people on the list, and after an hour
visiting, I just couldn't wait to get out.  The filth and conditions they
kept these dogs was unbearable.  The beauty of this list is that we can pass
judgment on others very easy.  I would love to just walk up to these people
homes unannounced and see how they really take care of the dogs.  > > >

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.