[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STRANGE QUESTIONS PUPPY BUYERS ASK

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:04:13 -0500

What????  There is no perfect owner, but we all do what we think is right,
and I hope the best that we can for our dogs. You would hope so anyway.

To make such blanket statements regarding all of us is indicative of the
very novice. It's like saying that ALL long coats have good temperaments or
that ALL Texans own horses!

I encourage you to get to know more of us on a one on one basis and you'll
see how false your statement below is!
Cyndy