[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STOP ILLEGAL KENNEL DENIALS

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 02:52:31 -0800 (PST)

You said "There are cases, documented, of AC personnel making their own laws,
taking the property (animals) without due process and denying
legitimate animal owners of their property (animals)"
And where would I find these cases that are documented? The ones you speak of.

Thanks,
Colleen Donnelly

 Hunde Haus ~ My Blog!

We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.~ Elie Wiesel

________________________________
From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx; Showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STOP ILLEGAL KENNEL DENIALS

Chiming in here... there appears to be movement from AC's (NOT all of them) to
confiscate animals, move them quickly and re-sell them.  (Remember, I will NOT
say that the shelters/rescues are putting them out for adoption anymore... new
language and i know that it isn't popular... but as
rescues/shelters <SOME of them> use the money to help pay for the organization,
so do breeders sell to keep breeding)
Anyway, point is, that there are now documented cases of AC centers
confiscating dogs, healthy pups and dogs, and immediately selling them out.

There are cases, documented, of AC personnel making their own laws, taking the
property (animals) without due process and denying legitimate animal owners of
their property (animals)

It's late.... I need t go to bed.

:-)

Stormy
On Jan 3, 2009, at 8:42:40 PM, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
It was reported in the Mansfield News Journal... there is a link to the news
story in the post from John. This sort of thing happens all across the
company... AC officers/dog wardens deciding to enforce laws that don't exist. I
just got done talking to a woman in Gwinnett County GA (county, not
in any city)... AC there was trying to enforce a pet limit... there is NO pet
limit in Gwinnett County.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA