[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STANDARD-Saved best for last!!!!!

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSDHALLMARK@xxxxxxx, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:38:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2006 9:44:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
GSDHALLMARK@xxxxxxx writes:
Count me in!

Thank you Sir ,
we will plan on it...we just need to tweak some timelines, and work around
the and with the AKC guidelines.    No pressure though.   lolol
Actually, and we have discussed this many times,  the breed does  change and
evolve hopefully for the better?  Issues are coming to light,  like tails and
spines and temperament, that have been not given priority until
recently....thank you DD.  :-)

Our club is changing , moving forward.  Shouldn't our Nationals,  shouldn't
our  EXPECTATIONS FOR OUR BREED? I think people are  sick of watching dogs go
up that are nervous, eye rolling, with the clear  indications of " OMG please
make this all go away" being rewarded......and worse  still at our most
important show of the year for our Beloved breed, in this  country.
I would question people that balk at the idea of a higher standard and
expectation??
I would wonder what are they worried about?   This is a GOOD  thing for the
breed, and while there are things to work out, it will be as  cutting edge as
the LLTT was at it's inception, which many disliked at first ,  and is now rote
at our shows.

Hug everyone there for me,
Kathy

Victory....There's Something in a  Name