[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ST LOUIS AIRPORT

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:56:14 -0400

Forgot to mention Lew on that list.

In a message dated 9/14/2014 6:45:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
For  starters - 4 hours give or take a little - Frank Fasano, Gary S.,
Bart
B., Bill B., Fred M.  Patty K., Lana.  Some of the others  aren't  too far.

Bob and I (no longer Board member) have the  time so we will  drive.
However, I think the National should  rotate.  And as Carolyn  Martello
pointed
out, St. Louis is not  a hub anymore so from many cities you are  forced to
change  planes.  Not a great idea if you have a dog with   you.

Tish
_TishW@aol.com_ (mailto:TishW@xxxxxxx)

In a  message dated 9/14/2014 1:05:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just for  something to do,  before we start to predict winners, what about

listing what  board members either live with four hours of St. Louis, or
don't
show at nationals.  It should be those who were on the board   when this
was
arranged.

I would do it, but I have enough   aggravation with my law practice.

Evan

In a  message  dated 9/14/2014 9:27:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Clearly  this is a big  problem  for the next three years. The only people
who are  going  to be happy  with this are people who live close to St.
Louis or
people who do   not work for one reason or another  and can take time to
drive as long as  they  need to. Board  Members: Sometimes the money saving
answer
is  not always  the  best!!!!

POST   is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html