[ SHOWGSD-L ] SPCA incident

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:55:58 -0500

DO NOT FORWARD OR CROSSPOST!? You may summarize what I have said here to others
but please leave my name off any corrrespondence.? Thank you.

Here is the latest info.? I contacted my Division (Rampart) this am and Ms.
Taylor is not the woman that I wrote about.? But there are many similarities.?
I also contacted Wilshire and Ms. Taylor did make a complaint to Wilshire
Division.? I spoke with the Supervisor who is handling the complaint.? The
complaint is still open so I am limited as to what I can report.? However, I
can tell you that the post that is circulating has been exaggerated beyond
belief.? I do not know the current status of the dog but Ms. Taylor was given
all the info she needed to get her dog back.?

As, I previously stated, there is NO SPCA in Los Angeles and AC does not carry
guns.? Dogs are not seized from people unless the animal is being harmed and
that abuse is observed by an AC or LAPD officer.? There really is more to this
story and?it is being investigated thoroughly.?

I would urge you all to let?LAPD and LAAS conduct their investigations.? All
complaints are taken seriously and if it is not resolved in her favor, there is
a very good reason?for that.? A barrage of phone calls will NOT help Ms. Taylor.

I wish I could say more.

Laura Thomas
???

http://webmail.aol.com