[ SHOWGSD-L ] SOME PEOPLE

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:02:18 -0500

A kennel told this one to call me because I breed GSDs. She said
she wanted to breed her dog.  I asked her why, and she said
everyone thinks he should be bred.  OK, I figure this is a female.
Nope, a male.  She said he had OFA numbers and hoped I would
breed to him becuase he comes from championship lones and she
paid alot of money for him. I asked her if her breeder told her that
he was showable.  NO, everyone says he is perfect.  Has a breed
judge every said he was perfect?  I don't udnerstand. Does he ahve
a title?  What is a title?  I explained both titles at the front and rear
of the dog and she said, I can't be bothered with that.  THen why
should anyone want to breed to him?  Because I paid lots of
money for him.  When she told me what she paid, I told her that
she paid a pet price for the dog and she should love him.  SHe was
really angry and said a few words and hung up on me.  She wanted
my time.  I suspect she is calling breeders all over PA asking them
if they want to breed to her dog.

SHE HUNG UP ON ME.

I cannot believe it!