[ SHOWGSD-L ] SOCKS!!

  • From: Diane Wright <diwri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:51:39 -0700 (PDT)

If you're getting the feeling of deja vu... it's because this is the 2nd time
I've sent this post.
The first time I neglected to change the subject from Re: showgsd-l digest to
SOCKS!!
;-)

The GSD herding socks are in!

The Herding Committee is selling custom-made socks featuring GSDs & sheep.
Socks are made in the USA! In Indiana. Support herding while having
ever-so-fashionable feet!

We have 2 designs featuring GSDs & sheep.

One is a hiking weight sock. Good for winters (in locales that have snow &
cold). The background is grey 'marble', black toe & heel. White sheep,
olive-green grass, black GSD with pink tongue, & black herding crook. This sock
fits ladies shoes 6-11 & mens 5-10. 30% Cotton 30% Polyester 25% Stretch Nylon
& 15% Elastic (Nylon & latex rubber)

The lighter weight sock is good for at least 3 seasons. The background is navy
blue 'marble'. White sheep, olive-green grass, black & red/tan GSD (with pink
tongue). This sock fits ladies shoes 6-11. 30% Cotton 30% Polyester 25% Stretch
Nylon & 15% Elastic (Nylon & latex rubber)

One design that is sheep-only.

It is grey 'marble' with black & white cotton-ball & stick-leg sheep & black
fence sections. Ladies shoe size 6 -11. 30% Cotton 30% Polyester 25% Stretch
Nylon & 15% Elastic (Nylon & latex rubber)

$10 a pair.

You can pre-order/pay & pick up your socks at the National or find a Herding
Committee member near you:
Theresa Royer in CA
Diane Roberts in FL
Susan Sullivan for New England
Val Manning in CO
Zoa Rockenstein in MN
Sharon White in AK
Debbi Humble in WA
Ruth Scheubler in OR
Diane Wright in MI

I have a Pay-Pal account to use or you may send a check made to the GSDCA.

I can arrange shipping if you want to get together with friends & order a few
pair. I can also ship single pairs... but you'll pay almost as much for a few
pair as it'll cost for one pair!

I have photos if you want to see the socks before committing. ;-)

Diane