[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SNAKES

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:39:40 -0700

That is cute:)  Funny now that Cassie is 9 and not as fast now - she can
still jump at a moving stick or rope she thinks is a snake<G>

Should have seen me jump down at the barn.  I am not as fast now either and
I can still jump, run and grab my kid at the same time I see a snake<LOL>
It was a baby 'bull' snake:)  I picked him up and put him where the darn
ground squirrels are so he could eat some of those!

Alycia