[ SHOWGSD-L ] SKUNKS!

  • From: "Linda Booker" <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:44:29 -0500

I know that it has probably been discussed many times....and I confess I did
not pay attention.... but how do you eliminate skunk odor????  Ruby got
skunked last night.  The current solution is lots and lots of fresh air, but
what if the smell won't just go away?  Will enzyme products work?  I think
have some Simple Solution.

(Ruby, btw, is 10.5 years old but still fancies herself a ferocious hunter)

....and how do you get rid of the actual skunks?????  (I think we have the
whole family living in our woods)

Linda
Legato German Shepherds...and...
Stormy Sch3 IPO3 CDX RA
Zena CD Bh AD
Beaux Bh AD

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.