[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SIEGER SHOW 2006

  • From: CANINEHERO@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:34:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/20/2005 1:09:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
       Margy... Excellently put ...... this is the show which is you cannot
go to Germany, exhibits the style and presentation of the way the world sees
our German Shepherd. And there are people from all over the country and world
that come to watch this show...  I have the privilege to show my dog in his
last
Veteran Class this year (over yrs and titled)   "Jaeger " the ONLY working
police dog to participate in a Sieger show now 6 times... 4 in the working male
class with title and the last three in the Veteran class..
       So... like Margy said if you can wonder up to Pittsburgh and watch
this show you will hopefully obtain the ideas of our dog that is exhibited
world
wide...
                Mike Andrel
       "Yours in the Breed: in show, in sport and working the street"