[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: SIBO

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JANGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 11:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

And be very careful handling her because you can also get Beaver Fever. Because
I live in the woods the vet gives me Flagel to keep on hand. I treat without
testing. It seems that by the time the find Giardia the dog is very sick. Make
sure you wash your hands after handling the dog.  EVERY TIME
Terry