[ SHOWGSD-L ] SHOWSITE MAGAZINE

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:04:59 -0400

Showsite MAgazine
The Article I wrote on the Versatility of the GSD will be in their September
22014 Issue

This magazine supported us last year when we did the Trial and they could use
out support back

http://www.showsightmagazine.com/

BTW, you might want to read Meet the Winners!
2014 AKC Humane Fund Awards for Canine Excellence

It's a GSD!

http://www.showsightmagazine.com/#!5-Amazing-Dogs-Receive-the-2014-ACE-Award-for-Canine-
Excellence/c8ca/1A2898A8-2244-43B9-B56D-789C3A31D934
On 28 Aug 2014, at 16:33, Fran Henry wrote:

On Aug 28, 2014, at 3:45 PM, <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We don't turn on ourselves and eat our own Standard!

What a wonderful phrase and image!

Recently, Zoe mentioned a showdog magazine and following a link she provided, I
came across an article by Michelle Gonsalves entitled "Neither of my dogs
killed a shelter dog." I googled it and put it on my facebook page -- it's
excellent!! All the things we've all said about reputable breeders
and why you should get your puppy there. I'd like to see us contact Ms.
Gonsalves and use her piece as often as possible -- and as someone pointed out,
doing so at dog shows is pretty much preaching to the choir.

FWIW

Fran Henry

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WH
ICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MAN
AGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PR
OSECUTED.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Dr Zoe Backman