[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]was love, silly question

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:13:22 -0700 (PDT)

You know what we don't know is what is meant by He Doesn't Like Dogs. Has he
ever said it is the dogs or me? Maybe he just wants his space the way it has
always been.I don;t blame him for that. Does this woman want five dogs under
foot at all times?

I have seem too many dog people put the dogs before their spouses and then
wonder what the hell happened to the marriage. It was never a partnership it
looked like a support system to me. If you don't want to share yourself with
another human then don't.

Don't ever use your 4 legged friends as an excuse  for the failings of your
human relationships.

Terry who remains a life partner to Kent and alpha to the dogs.
From: Barbara Galasso  <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking for love in all the  wrong places....
To: "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Monday, August 25, 2008, 1:10 PM

I'm loving reading all the responses  on the different lists as well as
those who wrote to me privately on this  subject.  I can't wait to share
some of these thoughts with my  friend.  No one can tell someone else
what to do with their heart and  in this case this woman's heart belongs
to her dogs as well as this man  she's involved with.  Of course he knew
about her dogs for years  because they were friends for such a long
time.  However, he wasn't  involved with her romantically at that time,
so I guess it never bothered  him.   The story is different now that they
love one  another.  I've been to this man's house and I know how he
lives.   He doesn't live in a mansion, but everything is neat and clean
and he  enjoys his home.  I told my friend that compatibility in  a
relationship is very important.  Her answer was that they were  very
compatible in all areas except when it came to the dogs.  He  believes
that a dog, is a dog, is a dog!  I don't think he can get  inside of a
dog persons brain and understand how we feel about them.   And we all
know that a dog person's brain is very different from other  people's
brains!  LOL!  I believe that  in any relationship,  both parties have to
compromise.  However, that being said, we dog  people know that what we
do is a "way of life."  People not involved  in dogs just don't
understand this way of thinking.  Will this  relationship work?.....I
don't know.  I know they love one another  dearly, and I would hate to
see them lose one another because of this  situation.   Barbara
 is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the  original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS  of any
kind
are permitted without prior permission of the original  author  AND of the

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN  ANY
PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY  FORBIDDEN,
AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE  PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

 is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

**************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your
travel
deal here.

is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION