[ SHOWGSD-L ] RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] re:What is wrong with people? venting and long‏

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:07:27 -0600

exactly, although she should have thought BEFORE getting the puppy, we all need
to own up to our mistakes. We have all made them, we all make them, and we all
will make more mistakes rather we want to admit it or not. Also it very well
could have been that she had more time months before getting it. That happens
too.

  Jessica Keene

http://www.freewebs.com/gsdjunior/

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:01:28 -0800
From: vande001@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] re:What is wrong with people? venting and longþ
To: jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx

Totally true.... but, a single mom with an autistic child should have had at
least one moment of reason prior to committing to a puppy AND a kitty.  But
that said, it's not like I haven't made a poor decision in my lifetime.  Glad
dogs are resilient.  Cyntbia