[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]not for the review

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:28:43 -0800 (PST)

There are many ways to support the breed outside of any breed club.  There are
many individual people who are helping, and they don't belong to any breed
club. There's a  Pet Pantry group that buys food locally for people in need.
It's  a grass roots program that I see in action.
So when it comes down to pinching pennies,  and deciding to give where it
matters most, that's where I'd send my $66 dollars.  They may not champion a
particular breed, but they are making a difference in the lives of individuals.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance