[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]not for the review

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:56:51 -0800 (PST)

I am asking myself the same question.  With the horrible summer I had, I have
to pinch pennies and have not been able get out and about. I have not renewed
and am certainly not going to do it just to get the Review.  I have to ask
myself why.  I don't have bitches for litters, so not for the Futurity either,
or the advertising.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info