[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:56:28 -0500 (EST)

I am off to Southern California next Tuesday and I want better than 44. I
also hope for some sun. Something we have not seen here for sometime now.
Leaving this cold, rainy and sleet behind for hopefully better weather.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 2/2/2011 9:38:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

My  Granddaughter and husband were in the Chicago Blizzard, My Daughter
and SIL were in the deep minuses of cold (is that a word???LOL), you
guys have been climbing ladders to get to your frozen kennels and I  am
complaining that it only got to 44º after a morning low of  29º.

I apologize

It HAS gone to 10º here!!!! with a high of  30º!!!!  I don't want that
to EVER happen  again!

Stormy

On Feb 2, 2011, at 6:48 PM, Joan Fox  wrote:

> Another day of frozen, cold, disgusting weather. I am using  a blow
> torch
> tomorrow to get the kennels open. Used  ladders to climb over 6 ft.
> fences today
> to feed and  water. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
> Joan F.  Fox
> website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com
> 17500 Haskins  Rd.
> Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
>
> Cell:  440-759-4119

 is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

any post.