[ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

  • From: <gsdog@xxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:30:27 -0800

   Not sure what just happened but I sent a reminder post regarding the
Houston show and what I received was alphabet soup? Weird?

So let me try this again...

Don't forget...entries close today!

GSDC of Houston is holding its 61st Specialty Show

December 5 &6, 2009

Kingwood College

Kingwood, Texas (Close to Houston Intercontinental Airport)

Judges: Saturday - Danny Dwier - Conformation &Jrs.

Sunday - Jamie Walker - Conformation &Jrs.

Puppy Match Saturday after Show

Judge - Cindy Bartley

NEW GORGEOUS HOST HOTEL!

LaQuinta Inn &Suites

22790 U.S. 59 North, Kingwood, TX 77339

281-359-6611

Ask for special show rate (No hotel taxes charged)

Great Room amenities including some with Jacuzzis!

Full free breakfast

Show Secretary: Marilyn Satter

1502 Augusta, Suite # 215 Houston, TX 77057-2533

713-974-6590, 281-782-5555

Fax: 713-974-6591

Or Contact Show Chair: Vickie Lewis   713-504-4309
baybrookgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx[1]

Great Judges...Great Site...Great Hospitality!

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:baybrookgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx