[ SHOWGSD-L (no subject)

  • From: john garnett <rdg718@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 04:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

I was not able to scan the news paper article that was in our San Antonio
edition, I am still learning how to work the scanner. Here is an article I read
in the paper and occured in Virginia, the article title read, "Dog left in SPCA
exec's car dies". I goes as follows; an executive for an anti-animal cruelty
group says her 16 year-old blind and deaf dog died after she accidentally left
him in her "hot" car for four hours.

   Robin Starr, the CEO of the Richmond Society for the prevention of Cruelty
to Animals, said she didn't realize "Louie" was in the car until noon.

  Starr's husband, Ed, said he put the dog in her car as she got ready for work
on Aug. 19. She often took the dog to work with her. Robin Starr took the dog
to two clinics, but he died of kidney failure.

john